September 29, 2026 12:56 PM PDT
Hello everyone.
I’m planning to start selling on Amazon and am researching reliable ways to source products at competitive prices. My biggest concern is finding suppliers with genuine products, reasonable minimum order quantities, consistent inventory, and dependable shipping.
I’ve checked a few directories, but it’s difficult to know which suppliers are trustworthy. I’d especially like to hear from experienced sellers who have worked with wholesale suppliers for amazon sellers and can share their experiences.
What should I verify before placing my first order? Are there particular supplier directories, brands, or verification methods you would recommend for someone just getting started?
Hello everyone.
I’m planning to start selling on Amazon and am researching reliable ways to source products at competitive prices. My biggest concern is finding suppliers with genuine products, reasonable minimum order quantities, consistent inventory, and dependable shipping.
I’ve checked a few directories, but it’s difficult to know which suppliers are trustworthy. I’d especially like to hear from experienced sellers who have worked with wholesale suppliers for amazon sellers and can share their experiences.
What should I verify before placing my first order? Are there particular supplier directories, brands, or verification methods you would recommend for someone just getting started?